To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. Proverbs 21:3

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thesis: Life Events

Tonight, opening in DAAP Galleries is our DAAPworks. We have survived. We have finished. This culmination of our undergraduate careers opens for five days, then closes to make itself history. Can all of our hard work and late nights be summed up in one show? I for one, know that the work I have hanging in the gallery right now, in no way reflects the rest of the work I have done in my four years at DAAP. I have learned so much, but mostly, I learned to survive. Survive the terrible teachers. Survive the long critiques where no one likes your work. Survive the endless list of deadlines and due dates. We have come this far, and no one can stop us now. Here's to the University of Cincinnati's Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning, Fine Arts Class of 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment