To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. Proverbs 21:3

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Work in progress thesis, Spring Semester

My work has been changing. For so long I wanted to layer images, and I have been, but perhaps it's time for a change. What I am doing now is taking photos of my own and inputting them into visual search software to find images that are the same. We have the same memories, we have the same photos.

There are 23 photo groups.

This post includes the gif forms of each group.

Eventually, I will be working with a process called lenticular printing where all the images are put through a program and printed, then covered with a special lens that will make the 2-D image look like an animation. It will be kind of like these gifs, but each image will be viewable at a different angle.























No comments:

Post a Comment